CIRNow’s manufacturing policies are designed to restore our capability to produce our own consumer goods, revitalize our manufacturing sector, and encourage startup c0mpanies by providing low interest loans.
- Only those items Australia cannot manufacture or cannot manufacture in required quantities shall be imported.
- Imported items that compete with Australian manufactured items shall be subject to import tariffs to ensure competitive pricing.
- Repairability and recycling shall be an important characteristic of the manufacturing process.
- The Central Bank of the Australian Commonwealth shall be a source of seed finance for research and development and for new products and services.
- Research facilities shall be established, funded by the CBA and/or private investment, to develop new products and technology.
- The CSIRO will be restored to its original function as a research and development facility.
- The education system will encourage excellence.
- Businesses will be encouraged to take on and train apprentices.
Are you ready to join CIRNow and make a difference? Click here to join