Hi there again. We organized the Advance Australia Rally in Brisbane on January 29, 2017. About 150 people turned up. We were treated to a brilliant speech by David Truman who spoke about the dangers of islam.
Mike Holt followed up by talking about the CIRNow 6-Point Plan to achieve Citizens Initiated Referendums (CIR). The plan is simple, bold, and easy to achieve. Once we achieve points 1 & 2 to put the power into the hands of We the People to start referendums, we will be able to determine our own future to build an independent nation and bring about the Health, Wealth, and Happiness we are all striving for.
Political parties have policies, but what use are they? Policies only lay out the basic philosophy of a political party, or the things they would like to do if the Parliament allows them to, but they do not provide a clear road map for the party to actually lead the nation to Health, Wealth, and Happiness.
It’s clear that the current political system is not working. It needs to be replaced. The plan is explained in detail on our website, starting here: http://www.cirnow.com.au/our-aim/
Here’s a brief explanation of how the 6-Point Plan works:
- Bring in CIR by amending Section 128 of the Constitution: S.128 gives only We the People the right to amend our Constitution by voting in a referendum. Unfortunately, our founding fathers gave only the politicians the right to start a referendum. Since 1901 We the People have voted in 44 referendums. Only 8 have been passed….the rest failed because they were crafted by the politicians without consulting the people. CIRNow already has a well written CIR Bill. We have sent it to Pauline Hanson. We were pleased to see she has announced her plan for the future and it includes bringing in CIR. But it won’t happen unless a large number of people demand CIR. This is what CIRNow is about…educating and encouraging people to demand our rights, as guaranteed under our Constitution. (See: Step 1)
- Initiate electronic voting: When we bring in CIR we must also be able to vote electronically. CIRNow has taken the first step towards this with a new website: OzReferenda. We are looking for funding to develop this website to become an electronic voting platform in all future elections and referendums. If you would like to see our website re-development proposal please email [email protected]. Support our work. (See Step 2)
- Reform the electoral process: CIRNow proposes reducing the size of electorates to no more than 5,000 voters. Voters will select one citizen from within the electorate to represent them in a Regional Government. The Regional Government will consist of 50 electorates. All elected representatives will be directly accountable to the citizens who vote them in. Citizens in the Region will also vote for one more citizen to represent them in the Federal Parliament. There will be approximately 100 regions across Australia, meaning that Federal Government will be much smaller and more responsive to voters. The Regional Governments will provide all community services such as roads, electricity, garbage collection, hospitals, etc. These services will be uniformly available across the nation. (See Step 3)
- Bring in Service to the Nation: Australia is a rich nation that provides many benefits to its citizens. So it is fitting that citizens should give something back to our nation. We can do this through Service to the Nation. All able-bodied citizens age 18-38 (the people will determine the length of service in a referendum) will be required to serve in our armed forces, or to work in a civilian service. Those entering the military will be trained in defence and required to take their rifle home with them to be kept ready for immediate use to defend Australia if needed. The ADF will be a Defence force. We will not send our soldiers to fight in foreign wars without the permission of We the People voting in a referendum. Most importantly, the Act to bring in Service to the Nation will include a requirement that all equipment supplied to our armed services will have to be manufactured and supplied by Australian companies within a certain time frame. This requirement will immediately boost our manufacturing and farming sectors, and provide full employment and training for all. Funding for expanding our manufacturing and farming sectors will be provided by a Government bank owned by We the People. (See Step 4)
- Bank Reform: Australia is locked into the international banking system that determines interest rates and even the value of our money. As a result, we are at the mercy of the international banking cartel which is making huge profits, taking farmer’s land, and repossessing homes — destroying Australian families. Bank reform will include getting rid of the Reserve Bank of Australia and setting up a Central Bank of Australia (CBA) instead, owned by We the People, similar to the original Commonwealth Bank before it was stolen by the international banks. (See the History of the Commonwealth Bank) Under our Constitution, only the government has the right to create money. But after the Commonwealth Bank was stolen private banks started creating “fiat money” — money created out of thin air as debt with usurious interest terms that vary according to international interest rates. This has created uncertainty and made it almost impossible for many Australians to buy their own home. After bank reform, only the CBA will be authorised by Parliament to lend money. The private banks will have to borrow from the CBA at a set interest rate of 3%. They will on-lend this money at 5%, giving Australians confidence to buy a house, knowing that their interest rate will remain the same throughout the life of the loan. (See Step 5)
- Tax Reform: Australians are forced to pay more taxes than almost any other civilized nation. This puts a huge burden on We the People. If we do not, or cannot, pay our taxes the ATO prosecutes people. In many cases lives have been destroyed. This must stop. CIRNow proposes scrapping all taxes and instituting a single Bank Transaction Tax of 0.1%. The banks will be required to collect the tax on every bank transaction and transfer the money immediately by electronic transfer to the CBA where it will be made available to grow the nation. (See Step 6)
These six steps will change the political face of our nation, put the power into the hands of We the People to manage our own government, and Advance Australia. Please take 20 minutes or so to read the entire 6-Point Plan. Follow the pointing finger at the bottom of each page, starting here:
Future Plans – Rallies and Public Meetings
Last month CIRNow organized the first Advance Australia Rally at Slacks Creek in Brisbane. About 150 people turned up to hear the speakers. Then we opened the microphone for anyone to get up and tell us their ideas to protect and advance Australia.
The Advance Australia Rallies are designed to give all Australians a voice. Come along and take the microphone to tell us your thoughts about the state of our nation, our politicians, or anything else you feel will enlighten people and help us understand what the people want.
The first rally was so successful that we have been inundated with requests to organize more. The next one will be on Sunday, March 26 at Centenary Lakes Park, Caboolture, Queensland. We will send out a newsletter with more details once we have finalized the arrangements.
If you would like to organize an Advance Australia Rally or Forum in your town please contact us and we will help you organize one. We welcome all individual or groups who wish to organize a rally or forum. Mike Holt is available to speak at these events about the 6-Point Plan. Let’s have an Advance Australia Rally at least once a month somewhere in Australia from now on!
Plans are already underway to organize a series of public meetings around the country as well, under the banner Advance Australia Forum. These meetings will be held in public halls and venues. They are open to the public to join in. We will organize a panel of citizens, politicians, business people and scientists, to speak about their area of expertise, and then we will open the floor for questions from the audience. Like the Rallies, the public meetings are designed to encourage people to advance Australia.
CIRNow continues to work behind the scenes, lobbying politicians, organizing meetings and rallies, broadcasting on internet radio shows, and getting citizens involved in working to protect our rights and freedoms. We welcome all offers of help and support. And don’t be afraid to send us your ideas or critiques. We can only improve our work with your feedback.
Let’s make Australia Healthy, Wealthy, and Happy again!
Would you like to use the Advance Australia logo on your Facebook or other social media page? Download it here. We welcome everyone to use our logo to help promote CIR!