ROHINGYA : Myths & Facts
1. Rohingyas are not Burmese. They called themselves as Rohingya. There are no such people in Burmese history and census.
2. Those who identify themselves as Rohingya are in fact Bengali who speaks Bengali dialect, dress Bengali clothes and eat Bengali food and have Bengali cultures.
3. They illegally migrated from Bangladesh to Myanmar.
4. The Burmese government have already given citizenship to many Bengalis, but more and more illegal immigrants get in every year.
5. When they get citizenship they are all equal under the law. No one is discriminated against on account of their race, religion, ethnic group, or gender.
6. The Bengali Muslims raped girls under age (mostly under 13 years old), tortured and killed these little girls.
7. Those Bengali Muslims bullied Rakhine minorities, carry out several arson attacks, killed hundreds of Rakhine people and burnt thousands of houses.
8. Those so-called Rohingyas have been trained by Taliban and Al Qaeda (cited from wikileaks and other credible news).
9. Those Bengalis own thousands of weapons . (Most welcome to visit Rakhine state and research on it. Dozens of people have also been slaughtered by these evil aliens)
Myth 1. They cannot marry and have children. Government restricts them.
Fact : Rohingya population extremely increases every year in Myanmar. The rate is higher than Myanmar population rate. How come their population increases every year?
Myth 2. They have discrimination on religion. They don’t have freedom of religion.
Fact : There are many mosques built by Rohingya in Rakhine state. If they have restriction on religion, how come hundreds mosques in Rakhine state?
Myth 3. They are so poor that they don’t have anything to eat.
FACT : The truth is they just want to get free money from UNHCR or organizations. They built a lot of nice houses and mosques. They bought a lot of guns and rockets. How can they build houses and mosques? How can they buy guns?
Myth 4. Rohingya are not Bengali.
FACT: Rohingya are in fact Bengali. Please check DNA. Please listen their dialect. Please research their language. According to the research, they are not Arab or Burmese ethnic. How come they speak Bengali if they are not? Why cannot they speak Burmese if they actually are Burmese? How can they wear like Bengali and have Bengali cultures?
Myth 5. They are tortured by Rakhine people.
Fact: There are many Bengalis in Rakhine. Bengali population increases while Rakhine population gets decreased every year. If they were tortured, they would not be sticking around.
Myth 6: the so called Rohingyas are so peaceful.
Fact : These self-identified Rohingyas raped, tortured and killed Rakhine and Hindu little girls. They bullied and killed hundred of Rakhine people. They burnt thousands of houses and dozens of Buddhist temples. How come the whole Rakhine towns and villages go to Ashes? How comes many Rakhines were killed by the so-called Rohingya?
Myth 7. Government should recognize Rohingya as citizenship.
Fact: Bengali government denied its own people. Burmese government accept them and gave them citizenship and equal rights. However, more and more Bengalis keep entering illegally to Myanmar every year. They are rude and aggressive. They don’t respect the country’s laws and commit violence against indigenous minorities. Then, they pretend to be like poor and nice guys. Why did Burmese government have to accept these kind of inhuman terrorists? Burmese government has already given enough citizenship to these so-called Rohingya and they are equal under the law. Nevertheless, government cannot accept any more illegal immigrants since this country has its own sovereignty.
Myth 8 : Burmese hate the so-called Rohingya so much because they are Muslim.
Fact : There are plenty of Muslim people in Burma. Burmese people treat with respect to those people who abide by the laws of this country.
Short and Sweet:
Rohingya are Bengali who illegally entered Myanmar and killed thousands of native Rakhine people. Government has given citizenship and equal rights to thousands of Bengalis. They built hundreds of mosques and thousands of houses in Rakhine State. Their population extremely increases every year due to illegal migration from Bangladesh. They bullied, raped, tortured and killed native Rakhine people every year. In this case, their hidden goal is to establish Maungdaw and Buthidaung as an Islamic country like they partitioned India into 3 parts in 1947. They killed many Rakhines, and burnt thousands of Rakhine’s houses. They made over 30,000 Rakhine people homeless. They were trained by Taliban and Al Qaeda.
Even though government gave citizenship and equal rights to many immigrant Bengalis, their desires cannot be fulfilled. They want to partition Rakhine state to establish an Islamic country. They want to claim that they are native people. They allied with Taliban as well as Al Qaeda, and they want to kick Rakhine people out of Rakhine state. They want to govern Rakhine as their own nation.