Here is a list of all the Treaties that have been signed on behalf of the people of Australia. In most cases, we had no idea what was being signed…we were not told what the treaty was or who was signing it on our behalf without our approval.
Note the UNIDROIT treaty signed in 1973. That is a very important one to know about….but there are plenty more that have destroyed our sovereignty and taken away our rights, our ability to produce anything, our ability to protect our borders, and so much more.
Know what has been taken from us and you begin to see the extent of the TREASON that has been committed against us.
What is UNIDROIT?
UNIDROIT (formally, the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law; French: Institut international pour l’unification du droit privé) is an intergovernmental organization on harmonization of private international law; its projects include drafting of international conventions and production of model laws. As of 2018 UNIDROIT has 63 member states.
In other words, it is one of the major building blocks for the imposition of a One World Government by the New World Order (NWO)
UNIDROIT headquarters are located in the centre of Rome, Italy, between via Nazionale and via Panisperna, where its main entrance can be found.
The institute occupies the Villa Aldobrandini, a 17th-century princely villa whose gardens were truncated by the construction of via Nazionale in the 19th century, which borders the Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas, Angelicum to the south.
Unidroit has over the years prepared the following international Conventions, drawn up by Unidroit and adopted by diplomatic Conferences convened by member States of Unidroit:
- Convention relating to a Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods (The Hague, 1964)
- Convention relating to a Uniform Law on the Formation of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (The Hague, 1964)
- International Convention on Travel Contracts (Brussels, 1970)
- Convention providing a Uniform Law on the Form of an International Will (Washington, D.C., 1973)
- Convention on Agency in the International Sale of Goods (Geneva, 1983)
- Unidroit Convention on International Financial Leasing (Ottawa, 1988)
- Unidroit Convention on International Factoring (Ottawa, 1988)
- UNIDROIT Convention on Stolen or Illegally Exported Cultural Objects (Rome, 1995)
- Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment (Cape Town, 2001) (including Protocols on Aircraft (2001) and Railway rolling stock (2007) and Space assets (2012))
- Geneva Securities Convention (Geneva, 2009)